Monday, 7 September 2015

**Happy September** Whoot Whoot

Hello Fab People,

Thank you for visiting. Comments, Views, Opinions, Expressions, Ideas etc etc are all welcome..

I trust we are all well and doing great.

I have been secretly reading blogs and maybe not commenting but reading definitely.

Congratulations to you all for the milestones and ofcourse Sykik on the birth of her son.
How *AMAZING* is our God. I believe motherhood is treating you well. May you give birth to additional twins. Amen.

I am still here and I miss blogging. Goodness me I did not realise how much I missed the blogsville family.

I suffered all sorts last year but I am glad to be better and  much better than before.
So here is me doing my videos and hoping to blog more.

As promised I mentioned in the past I would start my videos... Yay, its finally here. I must admit I practiced  on FB for at least a year.

Please show your support and love....

Thank you again to everyone who has checked up on :). x


4 comments:

  1. Hey Hey.... welcome back.
    Hope to see more of you on here.
    Cheers dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tamie,

      Thank you :).
      Much appreciated.
      I hope to make Thursday. Blogville day :) YAY.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back.!
    Watching the video now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister IB......... Thank you very well.
      Thank you for watching, aren't you a darl.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting.

Comments, Views, Opinions, Expressions, Ideas etc etc are all welcome..